Over many years of managing all aspects of Elections for a huge range of clients, Australian Election Company personnel have gained a reputation for expertise in the conduct of –
- Enterprise and Collective Agreement Employee Ballots and Workplace Focus Group Ballots or Elections.
- Queensland Local Government Elections and By-Elections and supply of Election materials. Australian Election Company Principal, Richard Kidd, privately funded, resourced, organised and managed Queensland’s first ever totally outsourced Local Government Election in 2000.
- Industrial Elections NSW Registered Organisations – Australian Election Company is registered to conduct elections for office bearers of NSW Registered Organisations.
- Queensland Aboriginal Shire Council Elections and By-Elections and Torres Strait Island Community Council Elections and By-Elections.
- Board of Directors’ Elections.
Enterprise/Collective/Certified Agreement Employee Ballots
Australian Election Company officers have been involved in Workplace Voting and Ballot Employee processes and activities since 1996, when the Certified Agreement Employee Ballot processes commenced. We are the Enterprise/Collective/Certified Employee Ballot specialists.
Our personnel have been conducting electronic based Enterprise/Collective/Certified Agreement Employee Ballots since 2000, and we pioneered and developed the approaches and controls to conduct compliant Employee Ballots.
Other providers have modelled their approaches on our processes. However our continuous improvement processes ensure our Ballot conduct and reporting sets the standard and exceeds legislative requirements under the Fair Work Act or State Acts.
Protected Action Ballots
Australian Election Company is authorised to and has been actively engaged in the conduct of Protected Action Ballots under the Fair Work legislation.